About Me !

 You may call me Hesperus!


I thoroughly enjoy writing, but could never find the right place for my writing. 



Some things about me ?


I enjoy reading and writing, playing games like Splatoon 3 and Minecraft. I also really enjoy spirituality, fashion, and astrology. Graphic design and Discord moderation are my current special interests. I am doing my best to be more social this year and express myself more.

A few things you can express from this blog would definitely be some short stories I write as weekly challenges, spiritual posts you can find about my Patreon, more information about the Discord community I am creating that you are free to join, and even just some insides or personal journals. 


I love Discord modding.


To elaborate more on some of the things I enjoy, I have been a Discord mod for 5, going on 6 years now. Building servers from the ground up has truly become a passion for me. I personally preferred the era of Discord server making before the slash commands, but slash commands are fine too. Something about the difficulty of figuring out why the bot didn't work and how to fix it, putting in lines of code, and seeing the end product is eye-opening for me!

I started my first server years ago as a small community for a game called "Valkyrie Connect". There was a lot of drama in a community I was previously in that involved a lot of unsavory people. I just decided it was best for me to leave and make my own community. I grabbed my friends at the time who were also involved in the nonsense, and we left like nomads.

Ended up learning a lot of heavy life lessons while working on that one community. I stayed there, until about July this year. 

As hard as I tried to grow that server for about 2-3 years, my community at the time refused to cooperate with me. They were truly content with the four or five messages that were sent every two weeks, content with voting for events for no one to show up, content with having so many channels unused. It made me hurt so much inside to see my hard work wasted. To see people who claimed to care, continue to act as if nothing was wrong, as if me saying it made me unhappy was not enough.

I had completely given up and left. 

I decided this time around, with community building, I will do it for other people. Build to help other people connect. One of my favorite things in life is watching people get to know each other and grow together. I see it as the true miracle of life and something to be cherished. 


I have recently met new people to build something with. They each have platforms and niches and I am grateful they are here and eager to grow! 

For anyone reading, you are more than welcome to join us! We do partnerships and gaming. There is even a promo section to post your socials and promote your own work! 

Join the Signpost !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Vinca

၇୧ Recent Feedback from Raven

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Amphibiguous