၇୧ Recent Feedback from Raven

 




၇୧     Feedback for Hesperus on Free Reading

𓂅  ˚   Name : Raven

𓂅  ˚   What kind did you receive : Ancestor reading

𓂅  ˚   Was the reading satisfactory : ABSOLUTELY 

𓂅  ˚   Feedback : This may be the reading that has resonated the most for me from other readers this entire year. So many things felt like they were hit on the nose. The fact that I’ve tunnel vision on one aspect of my path and almost fully disregarded any other portions. The mention of my Great Grandmother, who was actually the person I’ve been most interested in reaching out to formally. The mentions of a mental blockage and how it’s keeping me stuck in that tunnel vision. Every single thing resonated in ways I hadn’t anticipated at all. The reading flow was amazing, I felt so connected during the entire thing despite the fact it was through video format. I can say without a doubt La Hesperus is a fantastic reader (and probably going to be my go to reader)

𓂅  ˚   Comments : That Buffy deck?!? Absolutely gorgeous omg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Vinca

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Amphibiguous