Feedback on a reading 09.07.2025

၇୧ Feedback for Hesperus on Natal Chart Reading


Date: 09.07.2025 𓂅 ˚ Discord handle : HoneyBeeBoo. 𓂅 ˚ What kind did you receive : Voice chat reading. 𓂅 ˚ Age : 21. 𓂅 ˚ Sun Sign : Sagittarius. 𓂅 ˚ Was the reading satisfactory : Yes. 𓂅 ˚ Feedback : Welcoming and relaxed environment that didn't leave me feeling nervous during the reading nor self-conscious for asking questions. It could perhaps be something good to hear how when each planet is in retrograde how it would affect the person's life, like how you told me about Jupiter retrograde but with all the planets! As I and I'm sure clients in the future will find that interesting to hear on what to avoid/focus on etc etc during those times. I'd say as well as saying for example the 11th house - mention which planet it is too, (Though ik you did that for some of them) so it isn't too overwhelming for the client (especially one's that don't know jackshit about astrology) to both have to think "my 5th house is ruled by blah blah blah sign, okay but which planet is the 5th one connected to again?" Made me aware of when there was a topic you weren't 100% fully knowledgeable and or unsure about which is always important and nice for the client to be made aware of. Overall the reading was fantastic and a lot of things hit home and was correct, especially the way of how I express myself, past experiences with people as well as being a social butterfly but coming off in a funky way lol 𓂅 ˚ Comments : I know it's not too much critic feedback, but that's mainly due to the fact that the reading was well-planned out, right to the point and not lacking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Vinca

၇୧ Recent Feedback from Raven

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Amphibiguous