၇୧ Feedback from Atlas

 


၇୧     Feedback for Hesperus on Free Reading

𓂅  ˚   Name : Atlas

𓂅  ˚   What kind did you receive : Natal chart reading via voice chat

𓂅  ˚   Was the reading satisfactory : Absolutely! 

𓂅  ˚   Feedback : I found this reading to be incredibly accurate and eye-opening! They were very in-depth and explained things in a fast but comprehensive manner, making sure to check in with me every now and again. They gave specific advice directly relating to my challenges that I will definitely be putting into practice. They were also patient when my questions jumped around a bit. Overall, I greatly appreciated this experience and all the knowledge and insight that they bring. I am looking forward to continuing to work with them. 

𓂅  ˚   Comments : They were also very understanding and patient when we had some hiccups with arranging and scheduling the reading, which was very appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Vinca

၇୧ Recent Feedback from Raven

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Amphibiguous