၇୧ Feedback from Eli


 ၇୧     Feedback for Hesperus on Free Reading

𓂅  ˚   Name : Eli!

𓂅  ˚   What kind did you receive :  Motivation/Something i needed to hear in the moment!

𓂅  ˚   Was the reading satisfactory : As always, very satisfactory!

𓂅  ˚   Feedback : As always, very in-depth. Exactly what I needed to hear for such a turbulent time! Didnt leave any point behind and touched on everything inward and outward, what I was doing that wasnt working, what I CAN be doing, next steps etc. It was clear in a way that I didn't I have to do think pieces on my own (other than introspection for improvement). And ofc you are super nice and dont make me feel bad for feeling a certain way, whiles still being firm!

𓂅  ˚   Comments : I have non at all! Loved the reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Vinca

၇୧ Recent Feedback from Raven

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Amphibiguous