၇୧ Feedback from Eli
𓂅 ˚ Name: Eli
𓂅 ˚ What kind did you receive: Check in + What to Expect
𓂅 ˚ Was the reading satisfactory: Very Much so 😭 🙏🏿
𓂅 ˚ Feedback : Most specific reading I've gotten so far. Other readers had told me similar but their readings were extremely vague to the point where I didnt know what my next steps were suppose to be. Or they would give me instructions (not really specific), but wouldn't tell me why or how it would help improve myself. You also touched on other aspects (such as the career/schooling stuff) that I had been struggling with, and how to solve it. I also like that you do not sugarcoat and you tell it how it actually is. My path feels wayy more clearer now.
𓂅 ˚ Comments: No other comments this one of the best readings ive had so far!! Would def recommend to others and would like to get another one in the future!

Comments
Post a Comment