၇୧ Recent Feedback from Loquěte


 ၇୧     Feedback for Hesperus on Free Reading


𓂅  ˚   Name : Loquěte (previously Vinca)


𓂅  ˚   What kind did you receive : Text astrology chart reading!


𓂅  ˚   Was the reading satisfactory : YESSS 10/10


𓂅  ˚   Feedback : The reading and way they wrote out everything was so easy to understand (coming from a very slow person) and was so sweet and helpful!


𓂅  ˚   Comments : They waited patiently and didn’t rush me as I kept on having to move the reading back sadly which I am very grateful for!! They made sure I knew exactly what to do, how to do my chart, and was happily answering every single one of my questions. Overall was so kind and patient with me which I could not greatly express my gratitude for. The reading was insanely detailed and my jaw just kept on dropping lower with how accurate their intuition was and how much I was being called out. The words were right on point every time and practically knew everything that was going on in my life. 10/10 striking accuracy. Would definitely get again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Vinca

၇୧ Recent Feedback from Raven

၇୧ Natal Chart Reading for Amphibiguous