၇୧ Recent Feedback from Eli
၇୧ Feedback for Hesperus on Free Reading
𓂅 ˚ Name : Eli
𓂅 ˚ What kind did you receive : Ancestral Reading + other questions
𓂅 ˚ Was the reading satisfactory : Yes it was!
𓂅 ˚ Feedback : It was specific, informative and gave me steps on what I should be doing (or how I should be doing less and allowing things to flow naturally). Everything feels a bit clearer now. Overall it was accurate, especially with the themes of needing something big to happen to just start. So I'm grateful for that!
𓂅 ˚ Comments : I would've never guessed i was already connected to them, especially mothers as i feel I've grown so distant from her over time due to butting heads. Its comforting to know im not being judged in my situation, I know not all my decisions are the best so its great to know im not being harshly judged ❤️

Comments
Post a Comment